Terms and Conditions
We are You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC and are excited to help you with your travel needs. The following terms & conditions (the "Agreement") describe what you can expect from us.
By booking your arrangement with us, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement (“Agreement”) and any additional terms and conditions of any suppliers that are applicable to your booking arrangements. The lead guest is required to provide accurate contact information to You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC for each guest in their group and assumes the responsibility of sharing these terms and conditions with the entire group, including payment of all amounts when due. It is the responsibility of each passenger to read You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC Terms and Conditions in its entirety. In addition, You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions, from time to time and will submit an update via email notifying of such changes. By reviewing this full Agreement and clicking “Agree,” I agree to the following terms and authorize You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC to charge the credit card I have provided.
1. I understand that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC acts solely in the capacity of a sales agent for the suppliers providing the travel services in connection with my trip, including but not limited to airlines, hotels and resorts, tour operators, transfer operators, sightseeing/excursion operators, shuttle providers, and providers of entertainment and wedding-related services. You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC assumes no responsibility for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that may be occasioned either by (a) any act or omission of any of the suppliers or (b) any matter beyond our exclusive control involving them, including but not limited to a delay or cancellation of a flight that causes me to miss any portion of the trip.
2. I understand that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC is not responsible for the denied entry into any country for any guest. I understand that all guests are responsible to ensure that they have all the proper documents for entry. All names on documents must match the legal name on the guest’s photo I.D. and travel document information must match tickets. I understand that minors unaccompanied by birth parents will need a permission letter for travel outside the U.S. and any travelers with criminal convictions may be denied entry to certain countries. Each guest is responsible for determining if issues are present with the immigration/customs process into a foreign country. Being denied entry will result in a complete financial loss associated with your trip.
3. I understand that a passport is required for international travel, including for children & babies and that for some countries (including but not limited to Mexico, Costa Rica, St. Lucia, Europe) passports must be valid 6 months AFTER RETURN DATE OF TRAVEL. I understand it is my responsibility to review and understand passport requirements and travel advisories for both the United States and the destinations I will be visiting.
4. I understand that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC is not an agent of the selected hotel (“Hotel”) and has no control over refund policies, resort fees, incidentals and other rules mandated by the Hotel.
5. I certify that I am the authorized cardholder for this purchased travel and am authorizing You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC or it's chosen tour operator or supplier to charge the listed amount to the credit card.
6. I certify that I will verify all the information contained in the confirmation email I receive is accurate and I will ask for any corrections within 24 hours of receiving the email. If I do not update the information within this period, it will be deemed correct by You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC.
7. I understand that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC is not an Insurance Agency and that 3rd-party Trip Protection is optional and the cost is non-refundable once purchased. I understand that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC cannot sell, solicit or negotiate travel insurance policies and that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC has not made a binding assurance or promise about insurance coverage. I acknowledge that I have been advised about purchasing Travel Protection from You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC and the possible results if I choose not to purchase Travel Protection.
8. I acknowledge and understand that the signed charge authorization is a binding agreement for charging my submitted credit card, or being invoiced for the charges, and as such, I waive any right to a chargeback in the case of trip delays, changes, or cancellations for any cause (excepting fraud), including a force majeure event and I agree to refund policies and procedures as outlined in the terms and conditions of the suppliers operating components of the trip. In the event that I attempt without You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC authorization to chargeback, reverse, or recollect a trip payment already made, You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC reserves the right to collect all additional costs, fees, and expenses associated with such chargeback, reversal, or recollection including, without limitation, attorney fees. I understand that my credit card statement may reflect the supplier name or other supplier’s name (ex: airlines) when transactions are completed on my behalf by You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC. I understand payment may take 3-5 business days to fully process and be reflected on my credit card statement.
9. I acknowledge and understand that it is my responsibility to comply with the government's rules in the destinations I'm visiting that are in effect during my trip. Government officials in the destinations I visit may change entry requirements, health protocols, and other rules for inbound visitors (including the possibility of health screenings, tests, and even mandatory quarantines) at their discretion and with little or no advance notice. I acknowledge and understand that the coronavirus (COVID-19) remains highly contagious and is expected to cause regional outbreaks through 2022 and into 2023, which may affect travel and flights reserved during this period. All guests who are senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to COVID-19, and each guest must consider the inherent risk of exposure and infection when making travel plans. In the event of health pandemics or states of emergency, the suppliers and/or resorts operating guests’ trip may change, delay, or cancel the services offered for the trip at their sole discretion and with little or no advance notice. I acknowledge and understand that You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC is a travel agency and has no control over these decisions and cannot be held liable for them.
12. I understand that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to any conflict of law provision. This Agreement is performable in whole or in part in Philadelphia County. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court located in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
13. I understand that by signing, that the Terms & Conditions apply to everyone on the reservation.
14. I certify that I have read the Terms & Conditions and the appropriate Travel Protection Plan details.
15. I understand all payments to You Be Everywhere Travel Agency LLC are non-refundable (unless travel insurance is selected) and non-transferrable. I further acknowledge that I have been offered to purchase travel insurance to protect my investment.